Are you on the hunt for a good-quality scanner that you can rely on to help you with your documents scanning at the office or at home?
This scanner from Brother is one option that you can take into consideration. The device can be used for scanning any type of documents, photos of almost any size, plastic cards (like your identification card, your driver’s license), business cards and much more.
As long as the things that you want to scan go up to 8.5” x 32” (W x L), then you are good to go. The Brother Mobile Duplex Color Page Scanner can also scan materials that go up to 8 ppm (if they are single-sided) or up to 5 ppm (if they are double-sided).
If you want a scanner that can be easily used, then you will be happy to hear that this scanner from Brother has a few easy steps that you can follow and get the job done quickly.
Whether you are working at your office or you are working from home and you have a lot of paperwork to do, it will always come in handy a scanner to have the documents in a digital format.
This scanner can help you, no matter where you are because it is ideal for desktop and for on-the-go, too. With a simple USB connection, you can use this device anywhere.
- This device is ideal for desktop or on-the-go usage
- The scanner does not need a battery or a wall outlet for power because it connects to your computer with an USB and takes the power it need from it
- The scanner will scan single-sided materials that have up to 8ppm and double-sided materials that have up tp 5ppm
- The document that you want to scan should have a size that goes up to 8.5” x 32” (W x L)
- The scanner is placed at just under 11.5” long and it weighs around 1lb, which makes it ideal for a quick capturing of documents and it brings a variety of destinations for scanning
- This device comes with an already installed software for scanning
- This device can scan up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution and 600 x 600 dpi resolution (optical and interpolated)
- You can scan to Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, E-mail, Folders, OCR, PDF and much more
- You can scan and export directly to Microsoft Outlook or other systems that are used for management
- The scanner includes many Quickbooks and BR-Receipts-Quicken software that compatible with many software that is used for management
- It is also compatible with many operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux
- Brother offers you great customer support and a one-year warranty in case something unpleasant comes up
- You can scan black and white files and also colored ones with this scanner
- The scanner is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
- You receive a warranty from the merchandise when you purchase their device
- The scanner is manufactured with many features such as software for scanning, business card management programs etc.
- It is perfect for the person who needs a scanner that can be used on-the-go and will fit into a briefcase
- Scans single-sided and double-sided documents, receipts, plastic cards, business cards, photos and much more
- The device is USB powered, it does not need a battery or a wall outlet
- Using the software you can scan your files to a local file or image, to a location that is shared, on your e-mail or on other destinations
- The device can only be used for scanning, if you want to print or copy files, you will have to use a separate printer
- The price can get a little bit expensive for some people
If you want a device strictly for scanning different documents, then this scanner from Brother is a good option. It is good for working at the office, but it is also suitable for on-the-go.
The scanner can scan single-sided materials and double-sided ones, too. The single sided-materials can go up to 8ppm, while the double-sided ones can go up to 5ppm. When it comes to the size that the documents should have, it should go up to 8.5” x 32” (W x L).
The scanner itself has about 11.5” (long) and it weighs around 1lb. The dimensions make the scanner ideal for quickly capturing documents and overall, it provides a large variety of destinations for scanning.
The device comes with an already installed software for scanning, so you do not have to do any installations. It is compatible with many operating systems such as Windows, Mac or Linux.
No matter what system you use, this device will cooperate with it, so you can scan your paperwork, photos, business cards, identification cards and the list can continue, as long as they fit the recommended size range.
If you encounter any problems with the scanner, you can always call for technical support or use the warranty that you receive when you make your purchase.
Brother has another scanner that you might be interested into. It is the Brother DS-620 Mobile Color Page Scanner, a device that will scan up to 8ppm materials in black and white or color. Its dimensions are under 12” in length and it weighs less than 1lb, which makes it easy to carry around with you in your briefcase.
In the light of all of the above mentioned and taking into consideration the pros and the cons, it is clearly to notice that the pros outcome the cons and this device can be a good investment that you can make.
If you are on the move most of the time and you need to scan your documents from work, the Brother Mobile Duplex Color Page Scanner is exactly what you need.
The scanner can be connected to any computer with an USB. It is compatible with many operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux) and it will also take the power that it needs with the USB, therefore you will not need a separate battery or a wall outlet.