In any type of office, having reliable computer hardware is a must. From printers, scanners, faxes, copying machines, and more. However, having each of those in your office and even your home can be a drag. With the amount of space it can take up and the cost of buying all of them, it is just not worth it.
Also, there will be no need to use some of the devices mentioned on daily basis anyway. Thanks to the rapid development of technology, there are printers available today that has almost all the hardware you need. Most multifunctional printers allows its users to scan, copy, fax, and more.
Some of them are also compact which makes it easy to place on your computer table. A great brand of multifunctional printer is the HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready.
HP is a brand that is known all over the world. This brand came from a humble beginning. It was founded on 1939 in a one-car garage by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard at Palo Alto. The name HP came from the 2 founders’ last names Hewlett-Packard.
With their high quality products, it is no wonder why HP has become a staple brand for computer needs. They have a wide range of products that includes laptops, desktop computers, tablets, inks, toners, keyboards, and so much more. To know more about the HP OfficeJet 4650, we have listed its features below:
- It is an all-in-one printer that is able to copy, fax, scan (http://scanningthings.com/how-to-scan-from-printer-to-computer/), two-sided duplex printing, and wireless print
- Print speed of up to 9.5 ppm for grayscale and up to 6.8 ppm for color
- HP Instant Ink: lets your printer order ink for so that you never run out (optional subscription)
- Automatic document feeder (35 sheets)
- Borderless and 2-sided printing which lets you save time and paper
- Capable of printing from your mobile with the use of HP’s free app: compatible with any smartphone and tablet
- AirPrint: allows iOS devices such as iPad, iPhone, and iPod to connect to the printer
- Flatbed scanner
- Scan to email function
- Wide range of scanned file formats: PNG, PDF, PDF Searchable, JPEG, BMP, TXT, and RTF
- Has a quiet mode which lets you print in peace without disturbing others
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Wi-Fi direct
- Supports various sizes of paper: 3×5 in. to 8.5×14 in., 4×6 in., 5×7 in., 8×10 in., and No. 10 envelopes.
- Printer’s color: black
- 2 in. (5.5 cm) touchscreen display and printer’s dimensions are 17.53 x 14.53 x 7.50 in. and weighs 14.43 lbs.
The HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing is most definitely a great buy. It has many uses at a very reasonable price. If you are still not convinced, here is a list of its positive qualities:
- It is very affordable considering the many functions this printer have
- Very easy to use and set up
- The ink is very affordable and it only requires 2 ink cartridges
- Small and can easily fit on your computer table
- Wireless feature makes it very convenient to use
- The paper tray arm ejects automatically when printing which is a great feature because the paper will not fall to the floor
- Printed pictures has excellent quality
- Great customer service
Like any other product, the HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing has its own imperfections. Each user has their own unique experiences with this printer, so the ones that will be listed below might not apply to you. Here are some qualities HP can still improve on:
- The ink runs out a little faster than normal printers because of its cartridge’s size
- Does not come with a cord so it may be a letdown for those that does not have Wi-Fi connection all the time
- Copying and scanning takes quite a long time
- Not the best for printing high volumes of files
- HP would always offer their Ink Ready subscription which some people may find annoying
It is evident that the HP OfficeJet 4650 has a lot of great features despite its use, size, and price. However, there might still be some who are looking for something that is heavy duty and works faster. Luckily, there are a lot of great multifunctional printers available in the market.
A great option is the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620. This printer is more suitable for office or business use. It has a lot of similarities with the 4650 since it is an all-in-one printer as well. What makes it different is its speed when printing, scanning, and copying documents.
However, if you do choose to purchase this printer instead, you would need to have a big space since it measures 19.7 x 17.7 x 13.4 in. This printer is much more expensive as well.
If you have an office at home, then you must be aware how important it is to have computer hardware that are of good quality. However, with the amount of different types of devices, you would need to have a lot of space which not all homes have.
Buying a scanner, printer, copying machine, fax machine, and so on can be very costly as well. So if you are looking for a multifunctional printer, then you may want to check this one from HP.
The HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer eliminates the trouble of having to own multiple devices. This product does not only allow you to print photos and documents but it also allows you to scan, fax, copy, and so much more. What makes this device great is that it doesn’t require a lot of space in your home.
This printer is also accessed wirelessly with almost any device with their Wi-Fi Direct. Not to mention that this printer is one of the most affordable, all-in-one printer in the market. However, this printer is not suitable for heavy-duty use.