Bluetooth laser barcode scanners are the latest launch in bar-coding scanner category and because of their efficient functionality, from the initial inception of this advanced barcode scanners, the billing management has become easier and organized at lesser comfort.
As a result, these scanners have earned popularity from its users. Technologically advanced, these scanners can communicate with an integrated base station or a mobile device via the use of Bluetooth connectivity.
Improved maneuverability is one of the prime advantages of these scanners, where the users enjoy better freedom to port the scanner to inventory, instead of bringing the stock near the scanner. It saves time and helps in better streamlining the existing stock so that management can avoid the obligation of lifting the heavy boxes.
Zebra/Motorola Symbol LS4278 Cordless Bluetooth Laser Barcode Scanner is one of the most popular Bluetooth bar scanners available in the market with some definite user advantages. Let’s check what the major advantages of using the Bluetooth scanner are.
The advantage of using a Bluetooth laser barcode scanner
If you are thinking about purchasing a Bluetooth laser barcode scanner, you should know the utility features of the gadget so that you can assess a Bluetooth scanner in terms of its efficacy. A standard Bluetooth barcode scanner has some great features.
- It is a wireless scanner
- Because of its wireless features, it is easy to maneuver and operate
- A few barcode scanners are built with an internal memory; it is a useful feature for stock management
- Simple to operate and comfortable to use
- Lightweight, as it should be for easy transportation
- The scanner must have long transmission range
In the light of the standard scanner features, the question is whether Zebra/Motorola Symbol LS4278 Cordless Bluetooth Laser Barcode Scanner is efficient to meet the users’ demand? Let’s take a closer look at its features.
The portable smart looking barcode scanner looks good and it is light in weight so that users can work for a long time without getting worried about wrist pain.
- The tool offers wise transmission range and it is accurate for all types of barcodes, no matter if it is prominent or has become illegible somehow; the accuracy level is good for this scanner that hardly needs back and forth movement for the right reading of the target barcodes
- It is a plug-and-play tool, and doesn’t need any special software to be activated
- The scanner is compatible with the universal cable used for its activation
- The Bluetooth scanner can be connected to all types of computing environment
- It is powered through host cable and that is why it is free from power supply requirement for remaining functional
- It is simple to install
- The scanner is inbuilt with Bluetooth Class 2 v1.2, which is built with Serial Port & HID contour with validation & robust security
- Secured transmission of the data is a definite advantage for the user
- Zebra/Motorola Symbol LS4278 Cordless Bluetooth Laser Barcode Scanner purchase is protected by a 3 years repair warranty by the manufacturer
- Product dimensions: 3 – 2.7 – 3.9 “
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Compact in design, smart look
- Consistent in performance and offers good transmission range
- Can work without support of the electricity
- Warranty coverage is definitely an advantage
- For smaller fonts you may need to angle the scanner
- The beep volume cannot be adjusted
Summary of the features
Zebra/Motorola Symbol LS4278 Cordless Bluetooth Laser Barcode Scanner offers best quality scanning facility for almost all types of barcodes and that feature has made it extremely popular in its product category. Users often call it a future protected device and a reliable performer for billing and inventory management. Its long transmission range is a definite advantage and the reason behind the robust ROI it offers.
Users can freely move within a 15m radius or 50 feet radius to get the scanning output. The wire-free operation of the barcode scanner is another advantage that can forgo the use of hazardous cable. It offers a two-way advantage: one is improved maneuverability and the other is wire-free operation resulting in a safer working ambiance.
Due to the improved maneuverability, inventory management gets simpler and workers can take the scanner near heavy boxes, which reduces braking cost as well as lesser damage protection. Integrated Bluetooth wireless works on a user-friendly WPAN technology that offers trustworthy and protected wireless communication of the data between the Bluetooth scanner and the host.
Zebra/Motorola Symbol LS4278 Cordless Bluetooth Laser Barcode Scanner can be compared to other two similar Bluetooth barcode scanner machines, which are Inateck BCST-10 Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner and Zebra/Motorola Symbol DS6878-SR 2D Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner.
Zebra/Motorola Symbol LS4278 offers a higher level of versatility in comparison to the two other models. Motorola offers purchase warranty, whereas Inateck BCST-10 Wireless Bluetooth is not warranty protected. Inateck BCST-10 Wireless Bluetooth is faster in output, but Zebra/Motorola Symbol LS4278 is more versatile in its output. It can read both small and big fonts as well as faded barcodes with the same proficiency and accuracy.
The Symbol LS 4278 Cordless Bluetooth Laser Barcode Scanner helps users to increase the productivity and reduce the costs while offering liberated movement all through the workspace. Its unique range of productivity-supporting features permits newbie as well as advanced and veteran users to streamline and process products more quickly and invest less time in organizing and integrating data.
In addition, the Bluetooth wire-free communications facilitate workers a unique cordless freedom to move to bulky huge items for scanning as a substitute of risking accident due to the obligation of lifting heavy objects and the capability to actually check all the sides of the shopping carts for un-scanned items.
The LS 4278 corresponds via Bluetooth toward the cradle, which in the exchange links for the host computer by a variety of correlation interfaces, counting USB, Keyboard wedge, as well as RS-232.